Watermark Stone Wealth is here for you
Watermark Stone Wealth is still here during these difficult times…
As we enter a new week of unknowns, we want you to know that the priority of your Watermark Stone Wealth team remains the same – committed to you as our valued client.
We are here to help and want to keep you informed of our plans to do just that.
Office access while protecting you, and our team
As we all are being asked to control the spread of COVID-19, our service experience is changing temporarily as we follow health and safety practices recommended by health authorities. This includes:
- Temporarily closing our physical office,
- Maintaining our operating hours remotely,
- Postponing in-person meetings with our clients to ensure we practice social distancing.
As conditions evolve, our office hours will adjust accordingly.
You may already be aware that HollisWealth, a division of Industrial Alliance Securities Inc. is owned by iA Financial Group, one of Canada’s oldest and largest financial services companies. The president & CEO of iA Financial Group, Denis Ricard, as well as Carl Mustos, Executive Vice-President of iA Wealth, have reached out to you to share their assurances of our corporate readiness in this letter.
One of the core values of Watermark Stone Wealth is being open and honest with our clients. To that end, if you haven’t already registered for our online portal, MyPortfolio+, here’s how you can gain access:
- Visit MyPortfolio+ at https://myportfolioplus.ca/hollis/login.
- Located right underneath the login button you’ll see a line that reads “First time login? Start here”.
- Click on ‘start here’ to begin the registration process.
- You’ll be asked for your account number, which you can find on your statements (or call us and we’ll provide it to you). You’ll also be asked for your email, first name, last name, three digits of your SIN, and your date of birth.
- You’ll then be guided through security question selection.
If you need help, you have access to a great helpline 1-866-384-5817
In times of change, it is important to stay connected. To do that best, please ensure we have any updates to your email, cell phone numbers and mailing address.
We will continue to provide you with the latest information on our response to COVID-19.
This is a challenging time for everyone. Our team is incredibly committed and focused on you, our client. Watermark Stone Wealth is still here during these difficult times. We remain here to help you and promise to continue to keep you updated on any new developments.
Stay safe and thank you for being a valued Watermark Stone Wealth client.
- Cutting Through the Noise
- Market and Economy Expectations for 2021
- Better times may lie ahead for 2021
- How will your “new normal” look?
- Protect Yourself with 8 Cybersecurity Tips
- Webcasts to help navigate COVID-19
- Tough financial choices?
- COVID-19 and Your Investments
- Watermark Stone Wealth is here for you
- Financial Well-Being of Canadians